Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Strange Dream

A Strange Dream
I was on an island, I didn’t know why I was there, I called my parents, my friends, and everyone I knew, but no one answered, the only sound was the wind blowing from a forest.
I decided to take an adventure to the forest, the forest was dark, all the trees are at least ten times taller than me, and the sunlight couldn’t even go through the leaves and branches, fortunately, I had a lighter with me, with that tiny light, I took a walk in the forest, but strangely, there were no creature in the forest, and it was so quite that I could hear my heart pumping.
I began hungry, but there was nothing to eat, I tried to go out, but I got lost, fear began to invade my mind, I started running, trying to get out from the weird forest, suddenly I tripped on the ground, my head crashed on a stone, I fainted.
When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on a soft place, I realized my adventure was only a dream, what a strange dream!

No comments: